A Prank Time A Prank Time

I logged back into my account for the first time in like 5 years to tell you this was the best 4 minutes I experienced today.
Your animation style is awesome. Keep it up!

Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

Wow, this is certainly a blast from the past.

I remember eagerly waiting for each new release in the series way back when, and how disappointing it was to hear that you couldn't finish the story.

After nearly 6 and a half years I'm pretty surprised you've made a comeback. All I can say is this reboot managed to awaken those feelings of excitement and anticipation I used to get while watching the original series once again.

Thanks for giving this old-time NGer a nostalgia wave, and I'm seriously looking forward to seeing more from you again!

Zoinks Zoinks

I award you half a star for the voice acting, that's about it. I honestly thought that people would grow out of this kind of idiotic humour eventually. Then I realised that they find it funny because they're incapable of growing out of it.

Zombies In Your Backyard Zombies In Your Backyard

Good, but has issues.

It started off well, but when you get to the business end of things you start to really feel how little room there is to dodge zombies, which ended up being frustrating. The lack of large amounts of ammo for some weapons was annoying, especially the uzi. For a gun with such a fast rate of fire, you had to treat it like a rifle, squeezing off one shot at a time in order to conserve your ammo.

Santa Quest Santa Quest

Alright...

It was way too easy though. I found a section of the room where I could just stand against the wall and missiles launched out of a nearby cannon would simply fly into the wall and explode, meaning all I had to do was shoot the occasional candy-cane and I was breezing through it.

shrimpchris responds:

Yeah, I kind of knew about that, but the point is to have fun. Oh well, thanks for the review!

Expecting a Call Expecting a Call

Needs some work

It's an alright premise, but it needs an objective. With no obvious levels, score limit or punishments for mistakes, there is very little drive for me to continue playing. Also, simply clicking on the windows isn't a huge challenge, something you tried to make up for by making large combos of rooms light up at once. This doesn't really add any challenge, cause I can just ignore half of them and nothing bad will happen.

DevWil responds:

I know what you mean. Outside of the context of LD48, I may have spent more time making the gameplay more involved, but I wasn't sure about how much more time I'd have to work on it. In the time I did spend with it, I didn't have any ideas I liked for adding a lose condition, etc.

For me, the theme (both the Ludum Dare theme and the specific theme of my game) was paramount. I totally acknowledge that this approach can be at the expense of fun.

Thanks for your feedback!

Fading Dystopia Fading Dystopia

I really like this one, and the only thing preventing me from giving a perfect score were a few sections that just felt jarring compared to the rest of the feel of the song. I really liked the synth chords at around 2:00, and the bouncy part that followed was really catchy. The bass synth was a bit heavy in the top end, and as a result I felt it kind of blurred in with the supersaw you had going the the background. Also, I wasn't a huge fan of the transition into the section around 2:48, and that whole section in particular didn't really gel with the rest of the song in my opinion. Apart from this, I really liked this track, and I wish you luck in round 2!

bliss bliss

I like the vibe of this one. It's very funky, and the lead sounds really nice. Good luck for the Deathmatch!

johnfn responds:

Thanks man! Same to you! :-)

Rainworld Rainworld

I really enjoyed this piece, made me feel all mellowed out after listening. Nice work!

Adventure Time 8bit Mockup Adventure Time 8bit Mockup

You have no idea how much money I would throw at you to actually bring this to fruition...
Regardless, awesome work dude!

JinnDEvil responds:

Thank you very much!

Past Sins movie poster Past Sins movie poster

I would pay good money to see this film, awesome job!

Eddmario responds:

Same here. That's why I made it.

Frankenstein In Space!! Frankenstein In Space!!

Awesome!

Why doesn't this have more views? Great style you have here, keep it up!